Lennox Run test Trainer 1st Shift in Stuttgart, Arkansas
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Under general direction, provides expertise in certifying test results on a wide range of products.
Guides less experienced Runtest Operatiors in developing excellent testing skills. Provides guidance in exceptional situations on how to test completed units in order to ensure successful operation. Certifies product quality or identifies defect. Documents test findings.
ü Must have completed requirements for Runtest ‘A’.
· Labor Grade 4 + $1.00
· Good attendance, (2) two or less incidents at the time of the posting.
· Must be a full time employee and possess a good work record.
· Must be able to read a tape measure, blueprints and schematics accurately.
· Must be able and willing to train other employees.
· Must have professional communication skills, both written and verbal
· Must be able to work flexible hours and overtime with little or no notice
· Leadership, supervision, communication skills and ability to accurately train functions in a positive training environment.
· Adhere to and train on safety and environmental policies, regulations, standards and codes.
· Adhere to Lennox policies and procedures.
· Adhere to ISO regulations
· Must be able to fully test heating and cooling systems, including CE units.
· Must be multi-line, multi-circuit test capable.
· No current written or verbal warnings in past 6 months for Quality audit findings of ‘visual checks’.
· No active safety warnings, verbal or written at the time of the posting.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Requisition # 2018-13498
Shift / Hours First Shift
Lennox International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at Recruitment@Lennoxintl.com
For jobs located within the United States, LII participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program known as E-Verify.
Please visit the E-Verify website for more information on this program.